TIGERFIT Studio ("Studio") is a Minnesota based fitness training studio, not a traditional health club. In attending the Studio, I acknowledge that I am purchasing the services of fitness instruction and training. I agree that the classes/services paid and such registration fees paid hereafter are non-refundable.
This release and indemnity agreement ("Release") is made by the undersigned adult (the "Participant"), to release and indemnify the Studio, and all of its respective members, employees, heirs, successors, agents, contractors as set forth below:
(1) Participant will faithfully follow all instruction given by instructor/trainer as to when, where, & how to perform & not to perform the exercises, it being understood that any deviation by Participant from such instruction shall be at own risk.
(2) Participant is voluntarily participating in the activity with full knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the risks inherent in any physical exercise and expressly assumes all risks of injury and even death, which could occur by reason of participant's participation.
(3) Participant understands that participant is free to stop any session at any time.
(4) Participant releases the Studio from any liability and agrees not to sue the Studio with respect to any cause of action for bodily injury, property damage, or death occurring to participant as result of participating in any exercise/training program or service.
(5) Participant hereby assumes full responsibility for risks and releases the Studio from liability of bodily injury, property damage or death to participant due to the ordinary negligence of the Studio and the ordinary negligence, gross negligence, or willful misconduct of any third party including others participating in the exercise/training fitness program or service.
(6) Participant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, at Participant's sole cost the Studio from any and all claims arising out of Participant's participation in the exercise/training fitness program or service, including those claims arising from Participant's preexisting injury or medical condition, if any.
(7) All personal property brought to the Studio is brought as the sole risk of the Participant as to its theft, damage, or loss. The Studio is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
(8) Participant expressly agrees that the terms of release indemnity contained herein are intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of Minnesota. Any provision of the Release found to be invalid by courts having jurisdiction shall be invalid only with the respect to such provision.
(9) In the event that Participant is pregnant, Participation will not attend any classes, services or group activity until all risks have been discussed with obstetrician and trainer and such obstetrician has specifically cleared Participant's participation in the class, service or group activity.
(10) If Participant is under 18 years of age, Participant will ensure to disclose that information to Studio. In addition to adult Participant checking the box for liability release agreement, the parent &/or legal guardian has signed & dated a waiver at Studio prior to activity.
(11) I represent that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may suffer or cause while participating in this activity/service, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further represent that I have no medical or physical condition which I could interfere with my safety in this activity or service, or else I am willing to assume and bear costs of - all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.